Over the years I have experimented with and designed a multitude of jewelry pieces. Since I do a lot of work in copper, most of my designs fall into the ‘moderately priced’ category.
Yet sometimes I will come across an unusual gemstone that screams.. “Mount me in something spectacular”! Not wanting to disappoint the gem… I figure out how to make it even more special and beautiful than it already appears to be.
Voila, the Gallery Collection is born!
What is so special about this collection?
- Each one features at least one unusual gem.
- Each is designed in sterling or fine silver.
- Each design was created by my hand alone.
- The Silver has been hand forged, hammered, sawed and shaped to make it a very special piece of jewelry.
- The gemstones were hand selected for each particular pendant, earring, ring or bracelet.
- You can purchase and wear any of these pieces knowing that you alone own this original design.
As you may imagine, the price point on these beauties a little higher than my standard jewelry line. Prices for the pendants range from $200-$300 each. Rings and Earrings from $80-$150 each.
A few of my favorites:
Sterling Silver with a lab grown ruby. I started with a piece of silver. Then forged in sterling components and allowed all to meld together. The result is a lot of texture and a very substantial hunk of silver.
Sterling Ring with two Lab-grown emerald gemstones. I domed the silver band and then added the braided sterling border. Elegant and perfect for every occasion.
I found 4 of these Madagascar Jasper gemstones at the Tucson Gem Show 2 years ago. Each one is a different shape. I adore the inclusions. I decided to antique this design and add the Spiral to the piece. The Sunstone gemstone in the spiral complements the colors in the Jasper. Plus it has an almost glittery sheen. Hence the name Sunstone!
If you want to treat yourself to something special. Jewelry that you will wear frequently for many years, please stop by my store and have fun choosing your special design.